To our valued customers,
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19), our first thought is for the safety and well-being of all individuals and their pets. As of right now, we will remain open as an essential business. Our top priority is the safety of you, your pets, and our employees. We have done a series of things to make our environment as safe as possible:
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures in our office following the CDC, AVMA, and public health guidance.
- Our employees are taking extra precautions, including containment measures to cut down on the spread of germs. Any employee who shows any signs of illness will be asked to stay home.
- In order to reduce human interaction, we are offering a "drive-up" service for items like medication refills and pet food. Please call our office at (707) 433-5539 so that we can help you by having one of our staff members come out to the car with your purchase wearing the appropriate protective clothing or by leaving those items in a safe, secure place for you to pick them up at your convenience.
- If you have been traveling out of the area (i.e. San Francisco) or feel uncomfortable coming into the office, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements to accommodate you (i.e. by coming out to the car to get your pet or by performing the exam outside).
- To get the latest updates for our office hours and services available, please refer to our website, Facebook page or you can always call our office at (707) 433-5539, where the message recording will give you all of the information that you need.
Because of these unusual times, we are limiting staff exposure as per the health officer's orders and appreciate your cooperation to keep us all healthy. Again, we will do our best to remain flexible and offer whatever services we can during the coming weeks.