To our valued patrons,
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19), our first thought is for the safety and well-being of all individuals and their pets. In these unprecedented times, we must come together to support all those impacted. As of right now, we will remain open as an essential business, and you can count on us to continue serving the community.
Our top priority is the safety of you, your pets, and our employees. We have done a series of things to make our environment as safe as possible:
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures in our office following the CDC, AVMA, and public health guidance.
- Our employees are taking extra precautions, including containment measures to cut down on the spread of germs. Any employee who shows any signs of illness will be asked to stay home.
- In order to reduce human interaction, we will be offering a "drive-up" service for items like medication refills and pet food. Please call our office at (707) 433-5539 so that we can help you by having one of our staff members come out to the car with food or medications wearing the appropriate protective clothing.
- If you have an appointment or surgery scheduled with us in the near future, we will encourage you to accompany your pet into the office. However, if you feel uncomfortable doing so, please let us know ahead of time so that we can make arrangements to accommodate you.
- To get the latest updates for our office hours and services available, please refer to our Facebook page or you can always call our office (707) 433-5539, where the message recording will give you all of the information that you need.
Again, we will do our best to remain flexible and offer whatever services we can during the coming weeks...
Healdsburg Veterinary Hospital